Brides Guide from Bridal Allure -Wedding Boutique
Why do I need to make an appointment to try on wedding gowns?
You are welcome to visit and have a look at our Wedding Collections, Bridesmaid Dresses, Evening Dresses any time from 9h 00 - 18h 00, but for any Fitting Appointment please Book Your Appointment with us In advance.
If you would like to take a little extra time with Your Appointment and enjoy a little more relaxed Atmosphere, we recommend you arrange to come in and view gowns on a weekday Fittings can be booked online. Book a Fitting now.
What is you Appointment Fee?
Morning FREE Fitting: Monday - Friday - at 9h:30.
NOTE! : Free of Charge.
If you purchase or place order a dress during your fitting, then your appointment will be Free of Charge.
Our Appointment Fee and Times differ according to what you are interested in:
|Mother-of the Bride/Groom fittings
Bridal Allure has Free parking spot.
How long is my appointment?
What should I bring to my appointment?
If you wish to see how each dress looks on, then please bring in your own shoes to try on our dresses. If you have forgotten your shoes do not worry, we do provide shoes for fittings. A proper undergarment is recommended when you are trying on dresses, this will give you a better understanding of how each dress will actually look and feel.
Bridal Allure sells Wedding Shoes as well as Bridal Accessories.
And bring an open mind: don’t be surprised if you find “the dress” on your first visit to Bridal Allure. We have plenty shoes and undergarments for you to use when you try on gowns.
Who should I bring to my appointment?
What size gowns are available for me to try on?
Bridal Allure just recently completed a 150 square foot addition in which we added more dressing rooms, an Accessory and Shoe department, no other store in the region can match our selection.
Our dresses sell from our sales floor at a very, very fast rate and dresses that may have been quoted in stock may not be in stock the day you arrive.
When you visit Bridal Allure for the first time you will see how busy we are and understand dresses do not sit on our racks for an extended time like most other stores.
Please note that these are only our studio samples and we can order any dress in a size that will suit you best.
Can I complete my entire look in one appointment?
May I take pictures of the gowns while I try them on?
Do I need to make an appointment to look at accessories?
How far in advance should I book my gown appointment?
Do I need an appointment for bridesmaid dresses?
Visiting us on a Weekends without Booking your Fitting Appointment?
Why the Sales Consultant must assist you?
Browse the dresses to try on while you wait for a sales consultant, a sales assistant must assist you in the dressing room. Why? We must assist you in the dressing room because our dresses need our utmost attention by our trained sales staff. If you do not wish one-on-one help then we cannot allow you to try.
What are my options if appointments are fully booked and I want to try on wedding gowns?
- WE LOVE CHILDREN, HOWEVER, WE FIND THAT THEY BECOME IMPATIENT AND CAUSE STRESS TO THE APPOINTMENT HOLDER. due to the nature of fitting wedding dresses and the fact that we have more than one bride in store. WE ASK KINDLY THAT YOU LEAVE THE LITTLE ONES AT HOME. If you are bringing children, only weekday's appointment are available and must be cleared with the management.
- WE APPRECIATE YOUR PROMPT ARRIVAL, HOWEVER, TO ENSURE THAT EACH BRIDE IS GIVEN OUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ARRIVAL NO EARLIER THAN 10 MINUTES AHEAD OF YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU WILL BE SENT REMINDERS CLOSER TO YOUR APPOINTMENT DATE BY TEXT, EMAIL, OR BOTH. Failure to confirm your reminders may result in cancellation of your appointment.
- NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR PETS, ARE PERMITTED IN THE SALON.
- COME WITH AN OPEN MIND, PLEASE WEAR OR BRING PROPER UNDERGARMENTS.
- EXPECT TO HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU FIND THE PERFECT GOWN FOR YOUR IMPORTANT DAY!
- PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY CHANGES IN YOUR SCHEDULE IN ADVANCE. OUR AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED AND WE WOULD LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT AND DEDICATE THE TIME TO A BRIDE ON OUR WAITING LIST.
- Bridal Allure is not a warehouse where the dresses are not cared for... Bridal Allure Boutique is a classy, well-organized retailer. The quality of our dresses is our utmost concern as every one of our dresses are protected in clear heavy gauge garment bags to ensure you’re buying a nearly perfect dress.
- Browse the dresses to try on while you wait for a sales consultant, a sales associate must assist you in the dressing room. Why? Tell me more.
- Due to the fact that dresses tried on too small can strain and or break our zippers you must understand you cannot try on dresses smaller than your size! Bridal Allure’s sales associates and management will determine if certain size dresses can be tried on This is done to protect our dresses from being pulled and/ or stained.
- You do not need to be dressed up to visit Bridal Allure, although if you have just recently finished working-out/ exercising then we ask you to try on at a later time as we do sell our dresses from stock.
- BRAND NEW DRESSES ARE ALWAYS ORDERED FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMER. Our brides are extra-special and deserve a brand new gown specially made just for them! It normally takes 2 to 6 months for a dress to come in after the order is placed, but we do carry a selection of dresses that can be rush-ordered.