Covid-19 Update | Bridal Allure
After months of closed doors, we are so excited to open a new one.
We have officially RE-OPENED!
With all the uncertainties we are following the guidelines of our local government to ensure
a safe environment for our staff and customers. We will conduct business
by APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO walk-ins please!
- We are asking our clients to only bring 1-2 guests with them.
- We will be wearing masks to keep you safe and we asked that you wear masks to keep us safe.
If you don't have masks we have some in our store for purchase.
- We wipe down all highly touched areas. i.e. door handles, desks, chairs, etc.
- We have created a quarantine room for our dresses to hang after it has been tried on.
- We will disinfect our gowns by using disinfectant spray and steaming afterwards.
For alterations, our seamstress will begin taking appointments starting June 25 th.
We can't wait to meet you!